1. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
2. Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
3. Much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition turned out to be priceless later on.
4. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
5. If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.
6. Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything- all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure- these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
7. No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there.
8. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
9. Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent.
10. The only problem with Microsoft is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don’t mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don’t think of original ideas, and they don’t bring much culture into their products.
11. The current crop of 7-inch tablets are going to be DOA — dead on arrival.